Erasmus+ KA201 project “STEM Labyrinth as a method for increasing the level of knowledge through problem solving”
- 23 Dicembre 2020
- Posted by: Enjoy Italy
- Category: Notizie
With the project we would introduce a new and innovative approach in STEM education addressing Innovative practices in digital era as priority. Project intends to develop innovative
STEM Labyrinth Method and design Mobile App, to create a transformative educational experience for high school students. The real-world problem scenarios will empower students
for higher-order thinking and problem solving, preparing them to be competent and ready for the careers in fast moving digital world.
– empower youth and students to be problem solvers and innovative thinkers through science and technology
– train students in using technology
– enable and motivate students to learn STEM topics by immersing themselves in interactive apps
– implement new teaching methods and materials that will encourage STEM teaching
– conduct progressive series of curricula developments
– provide teacher training to better improve content delivery
– develop course plans and teacher training courses for STEM
– target teachers at primary, lower secondary and upper secondary level within the area of STEM in schools’ European dimension by promoting closer relationships between teachers,
schools and relevant stakeholders and policymakers
– increase schools’ European dimension by promoting closer relationships among schools, students and teachers.
- a Toolkit
- a Mobile app (download it here)
- a Guidelines
- self evaluation instruments
- a structured course for teachers training.
1. establishment of a communication network, organizational upgrades, informative activities, selection and preparation of participants, specific rules and financial regulations.
2. analysis of the current situation in the partner countries that will direct the development of the intellectual outputs, based on internal expertise and exchanges of practices during
training and teaching assignments, and the process will be evaluated and redirected during the transnational project meetings.
3. follow up phase with multiplier events and direct activities with the target groups: pupils, teachers, trainers, school managers, decision makers and policy makers, representatives of
public institutions, including NGOs.
4. dissemination phase with previously defined activities in a dissemination plan
5. completion of the project with establishing specific tasks of each partner in the sustainability period, reinforcing the partnership and inviting new partners, planning additional
1. impact on the participants: improved competences in innovative approach to teaching STEM and usage of OER and digital tools; increased problem solving skills of the students
2. impact on the participating organizations: improved competences of addressing basic skills – science and mathematics literacy through more effective teaching methods, use of ICTbased
3. impact on target groups: improved 21st century skills, such as digital skills, critical thinking, cooperation, problem solving, innovative and analytical thinking, established network of
supporters and advocates who can help into education reforms
The potential long-term benefits
1. new innovative approach to teaching and learning STEM
2. implementation of the app in in the curricular and extra-curricular activities
3. new partnerships to further enhance the app.
Reference of the grant agreement: 2020-1-PT01-KA201-078645