These training courses are addressed to any staff working with any task (educational, managerial, administrative, etc) in any public or private organisation active in the field of education, training and youth. For example, such organisations can be:
- an adult education school/institute/centre;
- a school/institute/educational centre;
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a public or private, small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a cultural organisation, library, museum;
- a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
- an establishment for adult learners with special needs;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services.
Based on formal, informal and non-formal education, our methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of all participants involved. In this way, we aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and learning. It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools:
- face-to-face lessons
- team-building and team-working
- best practice case-studies
- multimedia and web resources
- project based working
- practical laboratory
- brainstorming and focus-group
- self and group assessment and evaluation.
After the confirmation and before starting, we check the previous knowledge and experience of participants, as well as their specific needs related to the topics of our training course. In addition, we will provide some documents and learning contents of our “Library of Methods & Tools” in order to start getting involved in topics and subjects that will be taught.
In order to provide an always better service in favour of the European educational community, we kindly ask our participants to provide us a feedback on their learning experience. For this reason, evaluation will take place in two steps and through different tools:
– At the end of every day and throughout the whole session: self and collective assessment
– Afterwards: our organisation will send a specific questionnaire with open questions focussed on some of the most relevant features of our training course. Here the participant will also have the possibility to share its suggestions for improving our services.
All participants are expected to maintain access and communication with the rest of their colleagues as well as with the trainer and participate in useful discussions either through the virtual classroom platform and via e-mail. Trainers and company will also be available for any further questions for a period of 5 months after the end of the course, either through e-mail, virtual classroom platform, individual Skype calls, telephone or WhatsApp. By means of all these tools, we aim to get an effective follow-up, to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited time.
Please check here
Please check here.
The average total number of hours per day is 5 (25 hours in total), including:
- individual counselling
- daily evaluation
Leisure activities after the training session are optional and can be also organised on request.
MAIN LANGUAGE USED
English. (Other spoken languages: French, Italian, Spanish).
At the end of the course each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance, together with the Europass Mobility Certificate. As for this, please check the right procedure in your Country, visiting this website.
Additional and different documents may be easilty released on request.
DATES AND PLACES
Check here our updated calendar!
By the way, additional and different dates and venues can be freely chosen by the sending organisation, upon request and after checking our availability. Here you have a list of our regular and optional training places:
- Belgium: Brussels
- Finland: Helsinki
- Germany: Berlin – Frankfurt
- Italy: Roma – Milano – Calabria (Lamezia Terme, Marcellinara and Miglierina – Tropea and Gods Coast – Le Castella and the Saracens Coast – Badolato and the Orange Coast – Carfizzi and Cirò wine area) – Napoli – Bologna – Matera (European Capital of Culture 2019)
- Malta: Valletta
- Netherlands: Utrecht
- Spain: Madrid
- UK: London – Bristol
As stated in the official Erasmus+ Programme guide, the participation fee covers the following services and is calculated as follows:
- Organisational support: professional preparation; monitoring and support during mobility; validation of learning outcomes: € 70,00
- Course fee: € 70 x number of training days (e.g.: € 350 for 5 days).
Starting from 4 participants per group, the participation fee is reduced of the 5 up to 10%.
HOW TO JOIN US
You can participate in one of our trainings counting on your budget or, if your organisation is entitled to it, you can use an Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 1 grant. Either for Adult education or School education staff mobility
Otherwhise you can apply for funding: next deadline is 2nd of February 2018. But be aware that being approved is extremely hard, due to the low budget for this measure. Hence, only the best applications will be financed.
To download the Programme guide and to find out more about your application, please visit the Erasmus+ official website.
We will be pleased to offer free guidance during your project design and bid writing. Just ask for it!
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you. Together.