- Encourage the exploration of Europe’s rich and diverse cultural heritage
- Celebrate, understand and protect the unique value of cultural heritage
- Acquiring non-formal education methods and tools to foster students’ exploration, studying and representation of the cultural heritage
- Fostering different creative languages and improving the usage of digital tools
- Reflect on the place that cultural heritage occupies in all our lives Stimulating reflection and innovative ideas for a sustainable development of our cultural heritage.
Exploration, study and story-telling of the tangible and intangible Cultural Heritage – Calabria edition
|Duration: 5 days|
|Certificate of Attendance and Europass Mobility (on request)|